- Start the simulation with mu1 = -1000 and mu2 = 0. Cut the tube and watch the system move to steady state. Change the chemical potentials and observe the simulation.
- Using the same chemical potentials at the completion of Problem 1, restrict the temperature of the system by choosing a specific value.
- Allow the system to reach steady state and use the module to calculate the diffusivity:
- What is the flux?
- What is the slope of Density vs. Normalized Distance?
- Plug your values into Fick's Law :