Statistics Module Download
- Download and extract the module for your architecture.
- Navigate to bin inside stats_module directory.
- Invoke stats1 or stats2 script as appropriate.
- Click the link to download the zip archive. Move it to a convenient folder.
- Uncompress the archive by double-clicking on the zip file. This creates a folder named stats_module.
- Navigate to the bin directory inside stats_module.
- The two files of interest are named stats1 and stats2. To open either of them and launch the simulation, right-click (or control-click) on the file. In the pop-up menu that appears, select “Open”. Then click the “Open” button in the alert box that this brings up.
- Your simulation should appear in a new window.